● Please ensure you have sufficient funds in your account to cover the withdrawal and the fee.
● Deposits can only be made at Navy Federal-owned ATMs and through the CO-OP network ATMs.
● Loan payments can only be made at Navy Federal-owned ATMs.
● You cannot transfer funds to another member's account, including family members.
● Some financial institutions for example in the Plus System network may charge you a convenience fee for using their ATMs.
*For deposits made at CO-OP ATMs, the owner will impose a fee of $2.00 per item if an adjustment is processes due to one of the following discrepancies in the deposit: the currency appears to be counterfeit; the deposit contents do not equal the deposit amount in U.S. dollars, as entered into the ATM; an item is unsigned by the maker; an item is dated more than six months prior to the date of deposit; the numerical and written amounts do not agree; the deposit is over $1,000 and contains an obvious alteration. For each adjustment initiated for deposit items processed and subsequently returned, the ATM owner will impose a fee of $6.00 per item at the time the adjustment is processed. The standard daily limit at CO-OP ATMs is $10,000 per card, per business day.